Binkies, Bottles, and Babies is a community for working moms to get the encouragement they need to skyrocket their careers while raising their children unapologetically.
Since you’re here right now, I can only assume that you have an intense passion for your career, a deep love for your family, and a desire to nurture both of these sides of you.
But maybe you…
- Are struggling to overcome the mom guilt that society has placed on your heart.
- Feel isolated. Your friends and family support you, but they don’t quite “get it” when it comes to your choice of loving your career alongside your family.
- Find yourself downplaying your career and focusing on your family to make others more comfortable.
Listen sister, you have come to the right place. It is time that you stopped apologizing for who you are and became the person you were made to be.
You don’t need to make yourself smaller to make others more comfortable.
You don’t have to choose between being a total BOSS and a great mom.
You don’t have to ditch the person you used to be just because you started a family.
You do have a right to nurture your passions, fill up your cup, and live your dreams.
Here are a few core beliefs that we have around these parts…
- You were a person long before you had a family. You had passions, hobbies, dreams, careers, etc. You get me girl – you were somebody! That person doesn’t die the day your kids are born.
- The quantity of time you spend with your family is a useless number. Quantity doesn’t matter if you are distracted, unhappy, or burnt out. The best thing you can do for your family is give them quality time where you are present and excited to be with them.
- It is impossible to fill someone else’s cup up when yours is empty. Taking the time to fill your cup back up – whether that is through careers, physical fitness, or dinners with friends – is a crucial part of raising a happy family.
- Women spend entirely too much time changing themselves to fit the mold society has put them in. It’s time we break free of that mold and live the lives we were born to live. Stop holding back, stop changing yourself, and for goodness sake stop apologizing!
Here’s the gist: You’re a boss in the boardroom and a loving mama at home… and I’m here to help you find a great balance between the two.
Hey girl hey! My name is Morgan Mendoza and I am obsessed with helping fellow moms break the mold society has put them in so that they can reach their full potential. My job is to teach you to make decisions both in your career and personal life based on what YOU want. It’s time that you started living your life unapologetically.
How did this become my life?
In 2017 I gave birth to my sassy wild child Olivia. I made the decision during my pregnancy to stay home with her. We could afford it and that’s what a lot of women in my community did. So, that’s what I felt like I needed to do. Sound familiar?
Within a year of her birth I found myself in a dark place. I was madly in love with my daughter and my role as a mother, but I felt a void in my life. I missed the fire and passion that having a career brought me.
I desperately wanted to jump back into the corporate world, but felt an enormous amount of guilt because I didn’t NEED to work. The words that society spoke weighed heavily on my heart. You know the phrases…
I could never let someone else raise my kids.
I would never forgive myself if something happened to them when I wasn’t with them.
Haven’t you heard the horror stories of daycare centers?
My kids are the most important to me and I make time for what’s most important.
No amount of money is worth the time I would miss out on with my family.
Those phrases hit me where it hurt. So, I shrunk myself down. I decided to dip my toe back in and work extremely part time instead of going full time like I wanted to. When people would ask I would always downplay what I did and make excuses for why I was working. I made myself smaller to make others more comfortable.
But… I decided to work on myself.
I spent an enormous amount of time reflecting on the person I was and the person I wanted to become. I realized that in order to get there I had to stop caring what other people thought of me. Other peoples opinions of me are none of my business. I decided to keep my head down and focus on my dreams and my passions.
So, I threw myself full force into my career.
I went back to work full time. I now work in the agricultural industry running a marketing department. I also work hard to run this blog for other mamas to enjoy. These two jobs are my passion. They provide me with so much enjoyment and fill my cup up to the rim.
Now I’m at a place in my life where I passionately share my career with the people around me. I don’t shrink myself down. I don’t feel shame about having a career and a family. I’m a confident person.
Now I want to help you get to that same space as well. I want to see you live your life to it’s fullest potential. No holding back.
Before I go, I want to invite you to join my email list community. It’s totally free girl! This will instantly give you access to my weekly email series where I share my top 3 products for working mamas. These are podcasts, youtube videos, books, helpful products, and more. So, you definitely won’t want to miss out on that! It’s a pretty killer guide.
Click the button below to sign up.
Hey sis – one more thing before you go! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here. I’m so appreciative of your support and the opportunity to help you grow.